We want to make it easy for you to find the appropriate grant fund.
Please read each fund’s guidelines to align your project with the right potential funding resource.
Click on fund names to learn more.
Osborne County Community Foundation – Fall Grant Cycle
- Applications Open: September 1
- Applications Due: November 1
- One application process with dollars available from the following funds:
Osborne County Community Foundation – Spring Grant Cycle
- Applications Open: February 1
- Applications Due: April 1
- One application process with dollars available* from the following funds:
*Available funds are offered each cycle until all have been expended for the current fiscal year, which runs from July 1 to June 30.
Grant checks will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the grant application deadline. Grants will not be awarded to projects that occur within the 6-8 weeks following the application deadline. Applicants will be notified via email if they have been approved or denied for funding.
HOW TO APPLY
Osborne County Community Foundation makes it easy for you to apply for a grant online. Please read the instructions below before beginning an application. All Osborne CCF grant applications should be made online unless otherwise noted.
STEP 1: REVIEW ELIGIBILITY, GUIDELINES & DEADLINES
- Each competitive grant fund the Community Foundation manages has its own guidelines for eligibility, application and deadlines for submission of proposals.
- A few of our funds have rolling deadlines; most accept applications only at certain times of the year.
- Applicants are required to read the general grant guidelines and specific fund guidelines before starting an application.
- Click on Apply for a Grant to the right.
STEP 2: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Select one login email address/password to be used for all your submissions.
- Provide the email address of the person ultimately responsible for the grant administration. Osborne CCF will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION
STEP 4: COMMUNITY FOUNDATION WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION
Your grant application is reviewed by the fund advisory committee, followed by a recommendation for funding to the Community Foundation’s Board of Directors. During this process, our staff may contact you for more information.
STEP 5: FINAL GRANT DECISIONS ARE MADE
You will be notified by email if your organization received full or partial funding or in some cases, if funding has been denied. Decisions are typically made within 6-8 weeks after the application deadline.