The Osborne Community Foundation is an affiliate of the Greater Salina Community Foundation. Students in the Osborne County may qualify for scholarships managed through GSCF and its other regional affiliates. Learn more about the criteria for these scholarships here.
When to Apply: Online applications are accepted from November 1 to February 15.
Application Deadline: February 15
Who Can Apply: Scholarships are available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduates, graduate, medical and professional school students, and nontraditional students who are attending community colleges, four-year universities, career/technical schools, graduate, medical, or professional schools in the United States.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted through our online system.
- Students take a simple online eligibility quiz to find out which scholarships they are eligible to apply for.
- Students will need to fill out a separate application for each scholarship they apply for.
- For additional help, follow this step by step tutorial.
Tips for Filling Out Scholarship Applications
- Do not use your school email as your username. You will receive all scholarship information through email and so you need to be able to access your email after graduation.
- Upload all attachments as pdfs if possible.
- Include your first and last name in the file name when you save your documents.
- All transcripts can be unofficial.
- High school transcripts must include the grades of the fall semester of your senior year.
- College transcripts must include your fall grades.
- Put your name on your essay.
- Let your personality shine.
- You can submit applications without your letter of recommendations being received. All letters of recommendation must be received by scholarship deadline for it to be considered.
- You can not request letters of recommendation from people that are a part of the scholarship selection committee you are applying for.