Congratulations on receiving your grant! We look forward to seeing the good it will help you do in the region. By publicizing your grant, you will build awareness and credibility for your work while recognizing the donors who help make these grants possible.
Here are some useful tools to help you publicize:
We recommend that you issue a press release about your grant and the project that it has funded to a local news source. When possible, send a high resolution photograph with your news release. If you receive press coverage about your grant, please send us a copy to email@example.com. Here is a template of a press release one might use:
Please use the following language to acknowledge your grant, using the Foundation’s full name:
- “This project has been supported by a grant from (name of fund here), a fund of the Osborne County Community Foundation.”
If you need a description of the Community Foundation for your website or other materials, please use the following language:
- Since 2017, the Osborne County Community Foundation has built stronger communities and helped donors make a difference through charitable giving in Osborne County. Each year, the foundation distributes thousands of dollars through grants and scholarships to nonprofits and individuals. The Osborne County Community Foundation is an affiliate foundation of the Greater Salina Community Foundation which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity.
When mentioning the foundation’s support on your website, please include a link to www.osborneccf.org, using the Community Foundation’s logo where suitable.
Osborne CCF Logos
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic version of our logo for websites, printed materials and other documents.
Submit your story to the Community Foundation and you can reach a broader audience for your work. We will use your story and others throughout our website, our social media sites and various publications.
- In no more than 300 words, please tell us what a foundation grant means to you and your organization. Even better, tell us how this grant benefits your constituents. Be specific and don’t be afraid to be personal.
- Include the grant amount and the name of the Community Foundation fund that supported it.
- Email the story and photos to us: email@example.com
- Send us high quality photographs (preferably 1-3 MB) that represent your organization’s work with a photo credit if applicable. You may also send us photos of your grant in action.
Please let us know in advance of any events that you feel would make strong photo opportunities. We might be able to send a photographer.