The Greater Salina Community Foundation’s Affiliate Program provides a mechanism to build local philanthropy across north central Kansas. Affiliates receive financial and administrative services, marketing support, on-going training, and technical assistance from GSCF staff.
GSCF serves the following 13 affiliates:
- Catholic Community Foundation of the Diocese of Salina
- Community Foundation for Cloud County
- Heartland Community Foundation (Ellis, Trego & Rooks counties)
- Osborne County Community Foundation
- Ottawa County Community Foundation
- Post Rock Community Foundation (Lincoln County and areas served by USD 298 & USD 299)
- Republic County Community Foundation
- Russell County Area Community Foundation
- Smith County Community Foundation
- Smoky Hills Charitable Foundation
- Smoky Valley Community Foundation (Lindsborg area)
- Solomon Valley Community Foundation (Mitchell County)
- Washington County Community Foundation
Greater Salina Community Foundation Staff
The Greater Salina Community Foundation was established in 1999 and is led by Director, Jessica Martin and five other staff members. If a member of Osborne CCF cannot be reached, you many contact any of the staff at their office, 785-823-1800 or email them directly.
Susan Weis, Director of Finance
Rita Northup, Administrative Assistant
Katy Kitchen, Affiliate Coordinator
Karie Bogart, Assistant Affiliate Coordinator
Brandee Mayginnes, Grants & Scholarships Management Assistant
Megan Robl, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
For more information about the Greater Salina Community Foundation, please visit their website at www.gscf.org.